Monday, October 26, 2009

looking back...


Halloween 2007 Balloon Pillars/Columns



Halloween 2007 Balloon Pillars/Columns







Even the pool got a lei Balloon Arch



Monopoly Property Pillars/Columns



Baby Shower floating Rattle



Strawberry Centerpiece



Strawberry Centerpiece



Strawberry Shortcake Balloon Arch


I'm a stay at home mom looking to grow my one-man-show little company. Here's some of what I've done so far. It's funny because this is looking back at some early stuff and while it shows what I can do, I can totally rock those things now. Oh well, onward and upward!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!! I am so excited I love the pics. You have to add more and more. A Idea would be to post them all like you did and also categorize them so someone could click on a link, for example, baby shower and see all the balloons you have done for baby showers. I wish I had you around here for all the parties!

    ReplyDelete